Studied Computer Science; worked in FinTech.
These days I write Perl and Haskell.
I mentor and maintain the SML, Ocaml and Haskell tracks at Exercism.io.
Here are some answers that were fun to give:
- regex: Determine if string is base64-encoded twice (answer)
- ocaml: Make OCaml function polymorphic for int lists and float lists (answer)
- haskell: String contains only the alphabet in haskell (answer)
- c#: What is an anamorphism, and how does one look like in C#? (answer)
And here are some questions and answers that were also nice to write:
- compiler-theory: What programming languages are context-free? (answer)
- compiler-theory: What is the precise definition of a lookahead set? (answer)
- haskell: Implementing the reader monad (from real world haskell) (answer)
- lambda-calculus: Combinatory interpretation of lambda calculus (question)
- compilers: Do fully optimizing compilers for terminating programs exist? (question)