Studied Computer Science; worked in FinTech.
These days I write Perl and Haskell.
Mentor/maintainer at Exercism.io for Haskell, Standard ML, OCaml and Tcl.
Here are some answers that were fun to give:
- regex: Determine if string is base64-encoded twice
- ocaml: Make OCaml function polymorphic for int lists and float lists
- haskell: String contains only the alphabet in haskell
- c#: What is an anamorphism, and how does one look like in C#?
And here are some Q&As that were also nice to write:
- compiler-theory: What programming languages are context-free?
- compiler-theory: What is the precise definition of a lookahead set?
- haskell: Implementing the reader monad (from real world haskell)
- lambda-calculus: Combinatory interpretation of lambda calculus (question)
- compilers: Do fully optimizing compilers for terminating programs exist? (question)