Member for 8 years, 6 months
Last seen more than 2 years ago
Cambridge, United Kingdom
My Full CV is available on-line. I am also on
An experienced software development lead with a solid background in all aspects of the SDLC. Experience working with onshore and offshore outsourcing. Able to act as a technical design authority and direct software domain experts toward a shared goal of software excellence. Process driven to achieve consistent, high quality results for the benefit of the company, not the process. Committed to enable users to do their job by enabling developers to do theirs.
- Team Leadership. Provide clear direction and focus to developers to keep projects on track.
- Architectural Design. Experienced software architect, able to apply the fundamental principles of object oriented design using the .NET framework.
- Scrum Practitioner. Strong advocate of the Scrum process, Qualified Scrum Master
- Customer Interaction. Able to understand quickly & accurately customer requirements and issues. On site representation.
- Debugging and Troubleshooting. Firm Windows programming foundation from Win32 through to the fundamentals of .NET. and HTTP
- .NET CLR (C#), 10 years
- SQL (MS SQL Server), 6 years
AutobiographerSep 24, 2014
This user hasn’t posted yet.