Member for 8 years, 2 months
Last seen this week
Annapolis, MD, United States
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.
This user hasn’t posted yet.