I've worked in the video games industry for 10 years on AAA titles ranging from kids games to the God of War and Tomb Raider franchises. I have worked on a wide range of systems, but my expertise is primarily with Animation Systems and Tools, and the integration of physics with character motion, control, and animation.
On the side, I have many on-going projects:
- A driver for a cable set-top box to capture video over firewire, and make my computer control the set-top box as if it's an external tuner card.
- A 3-way merge tool with code awareness, and a multi-step approach for moved blocks, inspired by the best parts of araxis merge and winmerge.
- An animation library - Originally open sourced at http://animadead.sf.net
- A collaborative brainstorming web app
- And an unannounced commercial website
I most often work with Python, C#, .Net forms, WPF, Qt, and primarily C++.