My life consists of:
- Attempting to program but trying to parse "David" as an integer.
- Adding semi-colons and curly braces to my Python code because Java is a bitch.
- Wishing Java's automatic garbage collection would find me at some point.
- Spending most of my time in school telling people how to code because they can't tell the difference between an if/else statement and hair conditioner.
- Frying pan.
- Playing on the SNES because 'real' games are shit these days.
I wish the internet would devolve back to when Unregistered Hypercam 2 was a thing.