BEFORE ASKING THE QUESTION ON STACKOVERFLOW, USE INTERNET SEARCH
Einstein (probably) said: Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe.
After spending some time, reading the questions, here on StackOverflow, I have to admit that, at least about humans, he was right.
I'm good in downvoting your questions. I'm downvoting question like:
- retrive location on Android
- NullPointerException in own code(for FSM sake! use debugger!)
- NetworkOnMainThreadException (search first ask later)
- JSON parsing
on Androidin Java(search first ask later)
- What is the best way to ...?
- Unfortunately the process xx.xxxxx.xxx has stopped without posting logcat log(i'm sure that SO users doesn't use magic orbs)
- "I want develop application like xxxxx"
I love trolling lazy noobs
Bierutów, Dolny Śląsk
Member for 4 years, 3 months
46 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 at 12:53