I've created a very small script in vba to parse Title from almost any website. I've checked it with few websites and it is providing with the accurate results. I used split function on responsetext to achieve the result. Websites should be placed in column A and the results will be displayed in column B adjacent to each site. I tried to make it flawless.
Sub Title_Data() Dim http As New MSXML2.XMLHTTP60 For Each cel In Range("A1:A" & Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).row) With http .Open "GET", cel.Value, False .send L = L + 1 Cells(L, 2) = Split(Split(.responseText, "<title>")(1), "</title>")(0) End With Next cel Set http = Nothing End Sub