I work extremely hard to ensure that my technical skill remains at a high level of competency. In every project I undertake I strive to ensure that the outcome of the project is the best that it can be. I derive no satisfaction from producing work which does not represent the absolute best of my abilities.
- Certified DDD practitioner, attended Eric Evans course & DDDX 2013.
- Advocate of GRASP principles in addition to SOLID.
- Advocate of simplicity, Occams Razor guides everything I do.
- Challenged by distributed systems design - CQRS & event sourcing.
- Captivated by the functional paradigm, F#, Livescript & Nemerle. Intrigued by Haskell.
- Breaking out of the .NET stack with Node.js, MongoDB & Heroku.
- Prolific open source contributor.