I had been trying to find a suitable solution to implement localization in my Phonegap/Cordova application. My search proved that any localization through seperate .xml or .json files was a nightmare ...
I am building a php based mobile website that must be in both Spanish and English. This is my first bilingual site so I've been having to re-think a lot of coding practices I currently use to ...
I wrote this code to parse dates from the output of the OCR, which means that the obtained date can be literally anything, so I put some restrictions in place: Date is the the format of: ...
I am trying to write some string algorithms which I want to work for any kinds of strings and/or locale. I managed to get some results that do work, but I am not sure that what I am doing is idiomatic ...
I have a small WPF application which I'm not exactly localizing, but not hard-coding resources either. I know WPF doesn't use .resx files for that purpose, but I exposed the resource strings as public ...
I thought about the best way to implement localisation with runtime in Swing. I currently solve the problem like that: ...
Our application uses some singletons for localized strings. These calls used to be long and dirty. Therefore some co-worker created extensions for the int and ...